Besides the signs of aging on the skin that make women lose confidence when facing others, large pores are also a great concern because they make the facial skin less firm and prone to acne. . So how to tighten pores?
If you are facing this problem, do not ignore the article that tells you how to tighten pores safely and effectively below.
* The cause of large pores.
- Advertisement -
– Exposure to direct sunlight for too long: At this time, the sun will destroy collagen in the skin and lose the elasticity of the pores.
– Age problems: As we age, the skin loses its elasticity, leading to enlarged pores. Therefore, you should start caring about skin problems as early as possible, comprehensive skin care from the inside out to prevent signs of aging.
– Skin secretes too much oil: Oily skin due to many different reasons such as location, inappropriate cosmetics, … will cause oil through the pores to mix with dead cells, dirt causing blockages pores. From there, the pores enlarge and cause acne. At that time, the layers of oil are trapped by dead skin cells around the nose and form impurities. These impurities will be exposed to the air and concentrate to form blackheads.
* 5 effective ways to tighten pores.
What to do with large pores? What is the way to shrink pores effectively, safely, naturally and quickly remove blackheads.
* Regularly exfoliate dead skin cells, keep skin moisturized.
According to advice from dermatologists, the most essential way to tighten pores is to exfoliate your face 1-2 times a week. This is extremely necessary for those of you with acne-prone, oily skin. If you don’t exfoliate regularly, it will concentrate the oil layers on the pores and make the pores bigger and bigger.
Exfoliating products belonging to the cosmetic line will help remove clogging factors such as dirt, dead cells, and excess oil on the face. These products often contain salicylic acid, which helps remove dirt from the pores. However, it also makes your skin dry if used regularly. Dry skin also makes pores larger than usual.
You should also combine chemical exfoliants with AHA or BHA ingredients with physical exfoliation to clean and clear pores, helping to shrink pores more effectively.
Note the appropriate moisturizing supplement so that the skin is not dry and dehydrated after using AHA, BHA exfoliating.
* Shrink pores with lemon juice, cucumber juice.
This natural method can also yield stunning results. Because in lemon contains natural enzymes that shrink pores, increase skin elasticity. The acid in lemon also helps you to exfoliate, providing vitamin C to brighten the skin. Making this homemade mixture is also very simple, just need 15ml of lemon juice and 240ml of rose water, 120ml of cucumber juice, then you stir well and apply it on areas with large pores.
When using this method, be sure to apply sunscreen regularly and cover up when exposed to the sun.
* Regularly moisturize the skin.
When you do not provide enough moisture to the skin, the skin will have to produce more oil to balance, and then, the pores will become larger. For a person with oily skin but lack of moisture for the skin, it cannot be smooth and plump, so pores will be more visible.
If your skin is dry or sensitive, you can use Ceradan Hydra Moisturizing Cream with natural ingredients that help restore the skin barrier to reduce water loss through the skin.
* Tighten pores naturally with apple cider vinegar.
Apple cider vinegar will tighten pores and clean the skin, help remove sebum and naturally clean the pores. When using for a while, you will see your skin brighter, restore the PH level of the skin. Another great use of apple cider vinegar is its antibiotic and anti-inflammatory properties.
About how to make apple cider vinegar is also very simple. You just need to add apple cider vinegar and water in equal amounts. Dip a cotton ball in the solution and gently apply it to the areas with large pores, wait a few minutes and then rinse with cold water.
It is recommended to do it every night after the face is cleansed and combined with the accompanying moisturizer to see the difference after a few weeks of use.
* Shrink pores based on egg white and water mixture lemon .
The facial skin care method is applied a lot because of its simplicity and the ingredients are right in the kitchen, which is to use egg whites combined with lemon juice. This method helps to effectively clean the skin, absorb sebum thanks to the use of egg whites, and at the same time increase skin elasticity, reduce the condition of large pores effectively.
* You can create a mixture using the following recipe:
Crack an egg, use a plastic bottle to suck out the egg yolk, keeping the egg white. Then, squeeze ½ lemon in and mix well. Apply the solution evenly on the face and wait until it dries, then remove the mask and rinse with water.
Whether or not you apply the above methods, you should also create a habit of regularly applying sunscreen to minimize the effect on your skin while in the process of skin care and recovery.
Above are some simple ways to help shrink pores that everyone applies effectively. Hopefully, it will help you in your skin care journey, quickly regain your confidence when owning a healthy, vibrant skin.