Meditation is a simple, easy and inexpensive method. So how to meditate to lose weight? The following article will tell you how to meditate to lose weight effectively.
Over the past decades, weight control has received more attention than ever. Because weight control directly affects health. Lifestyle and weight-related diseases such as heart disease and diabetes are on the rise. Currently there are many methods to lose weight, in which meditation is considered a relatively gentle method and is suitable for everyone.
* Why meditation can help lose weight, stay fit.
* Meditation helps to increase awareness.
Meditation improves our intellectual abilities and enhances our awareness. Meditation helps your mind become lighter and easier to focus on the important things. Having the right awareness will help you clearly define your weight loss goals. Besides, meditation will help you focus more on following a scientific diet as well as training methods to achieve your goals.
* Meditation helps control appetite.
Besides helping to increase your awareness, meditation also helps to calm your mind. Stabilizing your mind will help you get rid of thoughts about food, cravings and control your eating of unhealthy foods.
By focusing on your weight loss goals, you will lead a more active lifestyle, lead a healthy lifestyle, and reduce your cravings for harmful foods and replace them with foods that aren’t healthy. healthier.
* Meditation helps reduce stress.
Pressure and stress are one of the common causes of health problems, especially in the digestive system. When stressed, the body releases a hormone that makes you feel hungry called cortisol.
In the face of difficult situations, the body has a primitive instinct to store energy and accumulate fat to protect itself. Meditation will help you relax your mind, relieve stress and improve mental health. This will prevent the appetite and accumulation of body fat.
* Meditation helps to improve digestion better.
One of the effects of meditation is to improve digestion. When you meditate, your body has more time to better absorb the nutrients in food.
Besides, meditation will help the body use the energy provided from food more thoroughly. Because, meditation also helps reduce stress. Therefore, the process of food turning into accumulated fat will be prevented.
* Meditation significantly increases the basal metabolic rate.
Basal metabolic rate, also known as BMR, is the number of calories the body needs to maintain basic life activities such as breathing, blood circulation, nerve organ function, cell growth. ,…
The BMR index has a great influence on the weight loss process. Because the higher the BMR, the faster the ability to burn calories. Meditation helps to significantly increase BMR and improve the body’s metabolism. This will help the body burn more calories, thereby helping you lose weight in a better way.
* Meditation to lose weight, how to keep fit?
Meditation is a simple method of weight loss that is suitable for many people. However, for the weight loss effect of this method to be optimal, you need to meditate properly.
– When meditating, you should recite a certain phrase or sentence. Repeated reading will increase your concentration. You will not be distracted while meditating. You should choose gentle phrases that are suitable for you to increase your ability to focus. Not only that, repeating words also helps you better control your mood.
– One of the basic techniques of meditation is breathing. A basic rule of breathing is to count to 4 for each inhale and to 8 for each exhale. If counting makes you unable to concentrate, just take a deep breath. Make sure the exhalation time is longer than the inhalation time. This will be more beneficial for your health and mental well-being.
– In addition to the breathing technique, the visualization technique in meditation is an indispensable technique for those who need to lose weight. For this technique, imagine yourself getting thinner. This will keep you motivated to lose weight.
– If you have difficulty performing techniques or concentrating while meditating, you can seek the help of a trainer. Practicing meditation with a coach will help you achieve better results. If you are used to meditation then you can do it on your own.
Meditation will help you improve your health and aid in weight loss. However, weight loss does not rely solely on meditation for weight loss. To lose weight most effectively, you need to have a healthy lifestyle and diet. You can combine with weight loss menus and exercises to achieve your weight goals quickly.
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings