After recovering from COVID-19, many people experience persistent health problems that interfere with daily life.
To improve your health and recover from COVID-19, monitor your health and maintain a healthy lifestyle every day.
* Monitor your health regularly and maintain good daily habits.
F0 who have recovered from the disease may experience one of the other potential post-COVID-19 symptoms such as fever, shortness of breath, fatigue, muscle pain, psychological disturbances, sleep disturbances, anxiety, depression, etc. Severe symptoms such as prolonged elevation of heart enzymes, blood sugar disturbances, thyroid hormone disorders, decreased glomerular filtration rate, respiratory dysfunction, etc.
Therefore, for the F0 cases who have recovered from COVID-19, you still need to continue to monitor and improve your overall health, ensure a nutritious meal and take care of your sleep.
* As recommended by HCDC, you should spend time practicing according to the instructions below:
– Practice breathing: Inhale, exhale slowly, slowly inhale deeply and exhale gently without haste.
– Exercise: Daily gentle exercise such as slow walking, light exercise, very slow cycling, exercise.
– Walking: try with 10,000 steps / day, this is a pretty suitable goal for healthy adults.
– Proper nutrition: Should combine a variety of foods in the diet.
– Take care of mental health: Get enough sleep, listen to music, relax and exchange information with people around to return to normal life.
* Notes in the post-COVID-19 recovery diet.
Nutrition plays an important role in health recovery, especially in the post-COVID-19 period, you need to increase your nutrition more fully to promote recovery.
In addition to adding high-calorie, high-protein foods and foods with a variety of fruits and vegetables to their diet during the recovery period, F0 who have recovered from COVID-19 should note the following to follow the regimen: Eat more efficiently:
– Prioritize nutritious foods such as: meat, fish, fruits, vegetables… fresh, freshly harvested, ensuring food hygiene and safety. Limit the use of packaged products, processed foods.
– Ensure the quality of meals with all meals of the patient being cooked at home instead of choosing outside food.
– It is advisable to divide meals into 5-6 small meals a day, as eating a lot of food in one meal can be difficult in the early stages of recovery from COVID-19 infection.
– Many COVID-19 patients have difficulty swallowing during their recovery, so liquid, soft foods should be prepared for easier swallowing and better absorption.
– Ensure food hygiene and safety when preparing food. Wash hands with soap before and after touching and eating.
In addition, you should pay attention not to eat salty, salty foods, pickled foods. At the same time, increase the amount of water and limit the drinks with a lot of gas.
Combining an appropriate exercise regimen according to the instructions, eating nutritious food for the body and maintaining a healthy lifestyle every day will help F0 who have recovered from COVID-19 improve their health and recover. better post-COVID-19 recovery.
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings