1. Due to improper oral hygiene.
The oral cavity is a moist environment, favorable for bacteria to grow. The oral cavity contains millions of bacteria that are the cause of most bad breath symptoms
– Due to the ineffective and improper oral hygiene, leading to dental diseases such as tooth decay, periodontal disease, gum infection … is the cause of bad breath.
- Advertisement -
– When eating, some small food samples are left in the interdental spaces, deep cavities inside are decomposed by bacteria, causing bad odors.
– Eat foods with strong, volatile odors such as onions, garlic, leeks, fatty foods.
2. Have a dry mouth.
– The amount of saliva secreted is not enough to clean teeth, tissues and keep the balance of substances in the mouth. Dry mouth leads to the creation of a number of dead cells in the teeth, gums, and tongue, making the bacteria quickly concentrate to decompose causing bad odors.
* How to cure bad breath naturally.
* Use dill leaves.
Dill is considered one of the natural herbal remedies that help to clean the oral cavity and help to eliminate bad breath. In particular, it also has antibacterial properties that fight the formation of bacteria that cause bad breath.
Method 1: You chew a tablespoon of dill slowly to stimulate the salivary glands and also clean the oral cavity.
Method 2: You can use fennel tea to make a drink. You put 2 teaspoons of cumin seeds in a cup of hot water and let it sit for 8 minutes to enjoy and fight bad breath.
* Yogurt .
Because yogurt contains probiotics that can help ‘get rid of’ the bacteria that cause bad breath in the mouth, giving you a fresh breath.
* Green tea .
Green tea contains polyphenol compounds, which play an important role in helping to improve breath immediately, by killing the bacteria present in saliva.
* Chilli .
Chili peppers can eliminate bad breath immediately, as the vitamin C in it can reduce the harmful bacteria present in your mouth.