Calcium deficiency causing bone pain is also one of the causes that you need to pay attention to. Especially for the elderly, the elderly, bone pain is very common. So is bone pain caused by calcium deficiency dangerous, what are the measures to prevent this problem?
* Is calcium deficiency causing bone pain dangerous?
Calcium deficiency is a phenomenon in which the body cannot supply and supplement the necessary amount of calcium. Thus, calcium will be removed from the bones to be put into the blood. The lack of calcium in the body causes many dangerous diseases, one of which is bone pain.
- Advertisement -
Bone pain makes you face many difficulties in life as well as daily activities. Standing up and sitting down is also difficult, especially for the elderly, the elderly, the bone pain is also painful and uncomfortable. And the use of pain relievers can fix this situation quickly, but that has a lot of potential negative risks later.
* Measures to prevent calcium deficiency causing bone pain.
Calcium deficiency causes bone pain to disappear if you detect this condition early and timely supplement calcium for the body. Besides, to prevent calcium deficiency, you need to pay attention to prioritizing calcium-rich foods in your daily diet for the body to absorb slowly so it will be better than supplementing with drugs from the outside. You can refer to some of our following suggestions to protect yourself and your family against calcium deficiency that causes bone pain:
– A reasonable and moderate exercise and exercise regimen will help you prevent bone pain effectively. Depending on your age and health status, you choose for yourself an appropriate exercise regimen. Always remember not to exercise too hard as well as suddenly because this will inadvertently cause bad effects on bones and joints. Especially the elderly as well as pregnant women, gentle exercise is the best measure.
Adequate calcium supplementation for the body is also one of the ways to prevent calcium deficiency causing bone pain. Calcium is an important substance for the formation of bones and teeth, calcium deficiency in the elderly can cause osteoporosis. Therefore, you need to tolerate calcium-rich foods such as milk, cheese, yogurt, vegetables such as bok choy, spinach, amaranth … or seafood also contains high calcium content.
– In addition, calcium supplements with drugs as well as functional products are also chosen by many people. However, you should not add pure calcium, because it is difficult for the body to absorb and metabolize.
– Sunbathe in the morning from 6 am to 7 am for 15 to 30 minutes to absorb vitamin D3 to support the absorption and metabolism of calcium into the body in the most effective way. In addition to vitamin D3, there are also magnesium and mk7, which are essential to support the body’s absorption of calcium.
With useful information about calcium deficiency that causes bone pain, hopefully it will help you to prevent this disease. Calcium deficiency causing basic bone pain is not a dangerous and serious problem if detected and corrected in time.