Celery is a delicious and healthy vegetable, not only a diverse ingredient for dishes but also used to make nutritious juices that many people love. Let’s find out the benefits of celery juice right away.
* Nutrient composition of celery.
Celery contains healthy vitamins and minerals, a common staple in family meals. Celery is rich in fiber, rich in vitamin K and several other vitamins such as vitamins A, B and C.
Although celery is low in calories, it contains a number of minerals such as potassium, folate, choline, calcium, manganese, magnesium, phosphorus, etc.
Supplementing with celery for the body helps to support weight loss, fight inflammation, reduce high cholesterol in the body, prevent and improve high blood pressure, prevent cancer, protect the liver and support digestion. chemical.
Fresh vegetables are good for health and can be processed into many different dishes and drinks, so celery is increasingly popular. In particular, celery juice is a nutritious drink that is becoming more and more popular today.
* 8+ effects of celery juice.
Celery contains healthy components, so celery juice is also used with similar effects, specifically:
* Celery juice has a beauty effect.
– Weight loss effect: Celery is high in calories and fiber to help you feel full for a long time, reducing cravings. Therefore, drinking celery juice is effective in supporting weight loss. Celery juice is very suitable for the daily weight loss menu, combined with a scientific diet, proper exercise will bring an unexpected effective weight loss effect.
– Beauty skin care: Drinking celery juice has a purifying effect on the body, in addition, the antioxidants help to clean toxins and prevent skin cells from being damaged. Minerals from the juice replenish the body to help brighten the skin.
– Healthy hair care: Vitamin A in celery juice provides hair, drinking water needs daily hands to care for healthy and smooth hair.
* Health care support.
Cancer prevention: Celery contains flavonols, furanocoumarins and phenolic acids that support cancer prevention.
– Lower blood cholesterol: Some studies show that celery juice has the ability to reduce bad cholesterol in the blood, and at the same time increase the secretion of bile
– Stabilize blood pressure: Drinking 1 glass of celery juice a day has the effect of reducing stress hormones and helping to relax the muscles around blood vessels, thereby increasing blood circulation, effectively controlling blood pressure levels.
– Supports the digestive system: Celery contains a lot of fiber that is good for the digestive system, laxative and prevents constipation.
– Anti-inflammatory effect: Celery contains polyacetylene organic compounds with anti-inflammatory effects, so celery juice is often used to support treatment and health care for cases of osteoarthritis, respiratory inflammation. steam,…
– Support treatment of insomnia: The magnesium content in celery juice has a calming effect on the nerves, making it easier to fall asleep and sleep better.
* Things to note when drinking celery juice.
Celery juice is beneficial for health, but you should learn and drink it properly to ensure the desired effect.
Celery is widely sold and can be easily found in supermarkets and markets, keeping in mind the selection of fresh produce. Note, you should use it as soon as possible after juicing to ensure the quality of celery juice.
Drink celery juice every day in a moderate amount (250ml for an adult). Adding too much celery juice has the potential to lead to a prolonged excess of sodium that can cause high blood pressure, affecting health.
Juice can be used at any time of the day, morning, afternoon or evening, but morning is the best time. Therefore, you should drink celery juice in the morning, after breakfast about 30 minutes for the body to optimally absorb the substances in the juice. Drinking in the morning will also help speed up the digestive process, prevent constipation, gastric reflux, acne, flatulence, …
In addition, some allergic cases and people with diseases should learn carefully before drinking to ensure safety for health.
Celery juice is good for health and has beauty benefits, so you can add this juice to your daily menu to supplement your body. Make your own simple celery juice at home, pure juice or combine with suitable vegetables, tubers and fruits to enhance the taste of the drink to make you more appetizing.
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings